There’s no doubt that if you love the incredibly talented Sara Bareilles, you know that no one can match her powerfully soulful voice and incredible vocal range. As much as we enjoy soaking in that uniquely striking voice, we also love when Sara joins forces with other musicians to create beautiful renditions of her own songs, as well as covers of others.
Here are the top 15 Sara B. collaborations…
1. Sara Bareilles and Carole King “Beautiful/Brave Mashup”
This collab goes right to the top of the list! Not only was it Sara’s first time performing on the Grammys, but she was given the opportunity to perform with her musical hero and Grammy honoree Carole King! Not too shabby.
2. Sara Bareilles and Weezer “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
An unlikely pair, Sara and Weezer make an incredible musical match in this collaboration of Weezer’s song (If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To. And just in case you’re wondering…we want you to!
3. Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson “Winter Song”
You can’t not hear this song without feeling sad, hopeful, and mesmerized all at once. The blending and harmonizing of Sara and Ingrid’s voices together is just a match made in heaven. Throw those voices into a Christmas song, and you’ve got magic.
4. Sara Bareilles and Javier Dunn “If You Go”
Former guitar player and long time friend of Sara — Javier Dunn — makes this collab easily one of our favorites. Sara’s harmonies sound beautiful when paired with Javier’s soft vocals, and by the end of the song you just want to scream, “Don’t go!”
5. Sara Bareilles and Ben Folds “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
We all loved Sara’s time as a celebrity judge on the hit show The Sing-Off, and her duet with good friend Ben Folds is certainly no exception. Nice dance moves, Sara!
6. Sara Bareilles and Seth MacFarlane “Love Won’t Let You Get Away”
Creator of the TV show Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane turns from funny to formal in this collaboration with Sara. They sound beautiful together, right???
7. Sara Bareilles and the Roots “I Choose You”
I mean. Really. No explanation needed.
8. Sara Bareilles and Sarah Vanderzon “Fairytale”
We had to throw in some fan collaborations! Sara invited fan Sarah Vanderzon onto the stage during her solo tour and was blown away by her amazing version of Fairytale! Way to go, Sarah!
9. Sara Bareilles and Joshua “Brave”
This is hands down the cutest video of all time. After hearing about Joshua’s story, Sara invited him on stage to sing “Brave.” This is a must watch!
10. Sara Bareilles and Taylor Swift “Brave”
Sara brings down the house (or might I say, Staples Center) when she teams up with Taylor Swift to sing her hit single “Brave.” Girl power!
11. Sara Bareilles and Straight No Chaser “I Want You Back”
This collaboration brings us back to where Sara started, which is acapella. This collaboration of a Jackson 5 classic makes you want to dance around your living room.
12. Sara Bareilles and Greg Laswell “Come Back Down”
Sara teams up with Greg Laswell in his powerful song that will leave you feeling empowered and ready to listen to it again!
13. Sara Bareilles and Sugarland “Come On Eileen”
Sara goes country! She teams up with Sugarland in this fun version of “Come On Eileen.”
14. Sara Bareilles and Ben Abraham “I’m On Fire”
All Ben Abraham wanted to do was sing with Sara, and after his video plea went viral his dream came true! Ben has an incredible voice that blends so well with Sara in this song. So. Good.
15. Sara Bareilles and One Republic “Come Home”
Sara and One Republic?? You know it’s gotta be good!
Article written by Katelyn Gillum for SaraBFans
If you want to check out even more Sara B. collabs, head to our list of every single Sara B. song!